Copyright and Use of Site Content
All contents and functionalities on the websites, including texts, images, graphics, logos and symbols, as well as their selection and arrangement (hereinafter referred to as “the content”) are protected by copyright.
General Use of the Website
- The user is not permitted to publish information on the website or blog or to use the website or blog in any way that is or may be harmful to the user’s privacy, publicity or publicity:
– may infringe the intellectual property rights (including but not limited to copyrights, trademarks, design rights or database rights) of any other person or entity;
– violate any applicable law, both criminal and otherwise;
– is offensive, obscene, abusive, false, defamatory, unreliable, misleading or otherwise inappropriate.
- further, the user is not permitted to use the website for the following purposes:
– to insult, harass, persecute or threaten any other person;
– advertise or sell any goods or services (except as provided in these Terms), or conduct or transmit any surveys, contests or chain letters;
– to upload viruses, defective files or other similar software or programs that could damage the operation of any computer;
– to upload files that contain active hypertext links to another Web site; or
– to download any files submitted by Cardea or any other user that the user knows or should know may not be legally distributed in such manner.
- framing or linking to the website or any part of the website or blog is prohibited without the express permission of Cardea.
- Cardea has the right to delete, remove or suspend all or part of the website, including the content provided by the user, at any time without prior notice and without assuming any obligations.
- Cardea may block or deny the User access to the Website if there are reasonable grounds to believe that the User has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, that Cardea or other Users have entered into or may enter into any obligations in connection with the Website, or that the use or information is otherwise inappropriate.
- Unless otherwise stated on this website, the user is permitted to download material from the website to a local hard drive and print extracts from the website solely for personal, non-commercial use. The user is also permitted to copy downloaded excerpts for third parties solely for their personal, non-commercial use.
Content and use of the blog, news, announcements or columns
- The contributions submitted in the blog, news, announcements or columns by third parties (hereinafter “contributions”) are not monitored by Cardea and Cardea assumes no responsibility or liability for such contributions. In accordance with the deletion policy, Cardea reserves the right to delete or modify any post as soon as Cardea receives a complaint about a post or is otherwise made aware that the content of a post is inappropriate.
- Cardea accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the opinions, data, information or any other material submitted by users to this website. Cardea shall not be liable for the use or reliability of any information contained on this website submitted by third parties.
The trademarks, designs and logos displayed on the website are registered or unregistered trademarks of Cardea and/or its licensors.
- Cardea reserves all rights for all contents on the websites of Cardea (design, graphics, texts, etc.). Copying or any other reproduction of the entire website or parts of this website, in particular also of profiles, and their other publication is not permitted without the written permission of Cardea.
- The registration of a user on the website does not imply any transfer of ownership or rights of use, licences or other rights to the user. All rights to trademarks, titles, brands and copyrights and other commercial rights of Cardea remain unrestricted with Cardea. All published work results and information are subject to the copyright of Cardea. Only published work results and information created by users or a third party and taken over by Cardea unchanged for publication on the website or to which Cardea refers via hyperlink are excluded from this.
- By registering or registering, the user confirms that he has acquired or can freely dispose of all the rights of use of the owners of copyrights, ancillary copyrights and other rights to the documents, information and data he has uploaded that are required for posting on the Internet.
- Iif the user uploads content to the website or posts contributions, the user hereby grants Cardea permission, for the entire period required, to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, publicly display or create derivative works from such content in any form and on any medium on or in connection with the website, without Cardea incurring any costs. The user also guarantees that he owns the intellectual property of such content and has the right to grant this permission. The user indemnifies Cardea for all costs, claims, damages and expenses incurred by Cardea or made against Cardea arising out of or in connection with the allegation by third parties that the use of such content infringes the intellectual property rights of a third party.
- All intellectual property rights and goodwill in or relating to Cardea and its websites, including the name, logo and related rights, are owned globally and regionally by Cardea or its partners or licensors (subject to clause 3 of this section) .
- Copyright notice for images/photographs: Used images are either from www.pixabay.com (Pixaby license: https://pixabay.com/de/service/terms/) or from:
Home – Light Bulb: anfisa focusova/Shutterstock
Home – Header Personen: contrastwerkstatt/fotolia
Home – Header Türen: psdesign1/fotolia
Home – Animierte Glühbirne: Vivi-o/Shutterstock
About us – Landkarte: max_776/fotolia
About us – Kompass: Bounlow-pic/fotolia
Screening & Evaluation – Header: yurolaitsalbert/fotolia
Procurement of consulting – Header: iana_kolesnikova/fotolia
Training & Workshop – Header: kasto/fotolia
CAP Certification of Consultants – Header: phyZick/fotolia
Growth and Market Positioning – Header: Rawpixel.com/fotolia
Strategic Partnering – Header: Robert Kneschke/fotolia
Cardea assumes no responsibility for the content, accuracy, legality and functionality of any direct or indirect links to external websites. A continuous examination of the websites published by other parties is neither intended nor possible. Cardea expressly dissociates itself from all content on such websites that are relevant under criminal or liability law or that violate morality.
All contents serve exclusively the general information. For the correctness and completeness of the contents no guarantee is taken over. References, recommendations and information are non-binding; any use of the information provided is at the user’s own risk. Liability on the part of Cardea for damages resulting from the use of the information and services retrieved is excluded to the extent permitted by law.